|Raise Your Self-Esteem Using Hypnosis and EFT
Self-esteem answers the question, "How do I feel about who I am?"
Are you having a difficult time accomplishing your goals because you don't feel good enough?
6 Tips to Improve Self-Esteem
- Identify your strengths and positive qualities while realizing that no one is perfect.
- Ask yourself, "What would my best friend say about me?"
- Make a list of your accomplishments and all the kind things you have done. Give yourself credit for all of them.
- Learn to smile at yourself in the mirror, seeing all your best qualities. Fake it till you make it!
- "Good enough" is a relative term that really has no meaning. You are never really good enough to stop learning or improving yourself. You are exactly good enough for today and remind yourself daily that, "every day in every day I am better and better."
- Never determine your self worth or value by someone else's opinion, they have their own issues and perceptions. Become your own best friend.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. There is always someone better looking and smarter than you and there is always someone you are better looking than and smarter than. Therefore its a wash! No need for more comparisons.
Our self-esteem began developing when we were very young. We learned early about our personal value through all our life experiences, the good, the bad, and the ugly. This formulated the way we see our selves today. It is outdated!
Isn't time to eliminate the past negative feelings and move on to a happy, confident, positive future?
Do you hear negative voices telling you you aren't good enough? Is it your voice or a parent's voice or the voice of the bully in school?
Aren't you tired of negative thoughts about yourself?
Learn to reject those negative thoughts.
When you know better, you do better. Stop being a victim of your past.
Take control of the only thing you CAN control...You. If not now when?
A belief is only a thought that you repeat over and over again. When you learn to eliminate old, outdated thoughts and beliefs, you can change the way you see your self and your self-esteem changes.
Hypnosis is the most effective way to change your mind!